Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My scarf is featured on Examiner website!


A wonderful writer, Carrie Oleynik wrote an article about my scarf and my shop on local Examiner.com website.
When I read her article, I screamed with a joy and asked my husband to read it again! Indeed she really made my day and her article is so impressive. I was so excited and happy that I forgot about the fact that my wisdom tooth was removed 7 hours ago.

Special thank you to Carrie! I really appreciate your wonderful article. Here's her article about pretty panda. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello :) I just got your update on Facebook. What a beautiful scarf! The children's book looks lovely with such vibrant and inspiring colors. Here is my blog if you would like to follow my creative journey as well www.geneabeads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! I'm following you to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, please leave your comment here! Love, prettypanda